As with any electrical equipment, it is important to follow the proper usage regulations and requirements when using an inverter. This will help ensure your safety and the longevity of the equipment. Failure to do so could result in damage to the inverter.
So, be sure to familiarize yourself with the proper usage requirements before using an inverter. By doing so, you can help prevent any accidents or damage to the equipment.
1. The voltage should be the same. Every inverter has the value of access DC voltage, such as 12V and 24V. The voltage of the battery is important, because it must be the same as the DC voltage of the inverter in order for it to work. For example, if your battery is 12V, you must use a 12V inverter.
2. Choosing the right home inverter. Make sure your inverter has enough power to run your appliances. Higher-powered appliances, like refrigerators and air conditioners, need more power to start up, so your inverter should have a higher output than the appliance's power consumption.
3. When connecting an inverter, it's important to connect the positive and negative poles correctly. The DC voltage connected to the inverter is marked with positive and negative, red is positive and black is negative. The battery is also marked with positive and negative, red is positive and black is negative. The connection must be positive to positive and negative to negative. The diameter of the connecting wire must be thick enough and reduce the length of the connecting wire as much as possible.
4. The inverter should be placed in a well-ventilated and dry place, protected from rain, kept at a distance of more than 20cm from surrounding objects, away from flammable and explosive items, and should not be placed or covered other items on the machine. The ambient temperature for use should not exceed 40℃.
5. If you are looking to charge your devices while using the inverter, you will need to be careful. You cannot charge your devices and power the inverter at the same time. This means that you cannot plug the charging plug into the inverter's output circuit.
6. If you think that the machine might be faulty, please do not use it. If you continue to use it, you could injure yourself or damage the machine. Please cut off the input and output, and have qualified maintenance personnel or maintenance units inspect and repair it.
7. When connecting the battery, you should ensure that there are no other metal objects on your hands. This is to avoid short-circuiting the battery and burning the human body.
8. The installation environment for our product should have the following conditions, based on safety and performance considerations.
- The installation environment should be dry, as it cannot be immersed in water or rain.
- The installation environment should be kept in the shade, as the temperature should be between 0 degrees Celsius and 40 degrees Celsius.
- The installation environment should have good ventilation, as the shell should be within 5cm of foreign objects, while the other two ends should be well ventilated.
9. Please keep your machine clean by wiping it with a dry cloth or an anti-static cloth.
10. Before connecting the inputs and outputs, you need to ground your inverter, which is essential for the proper operation of the machine.
11. In order to keep you safe, we ask that you do not open the chassis of your device. By doing so, you could be putting yourself in danger. Thank you for your cooperation.